Thursday, June 21, 2007

Vancouver Friends

Big Yellow House is proud to present Handmade II.

Due to the ripping success of their first craftsale, ladies of Big Yellow House are again excited to swing wide their front doors and formally invite the public to come to this second craft sale boasting local beauteous wares.

Take a look at that flyer above (hand felted and sewn by Miss Caroline Ballhorn) and write them down on your calendar. This is a spectacular crafty event NOT to be missed!

The ladies of Big Yellow House look forward to seeing you on Saturday the 23rd at 1929 Napier Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Canadian Fashion Blogger!

OFBB coming soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for posting this! It made me a bit teary...coz Caroline and I were so proud of it. It was a fabulous event. There were about 16 vendors inside and outside and it was very relaxed and very inspiring.

I hope you are doing well. I love your stuff on Etsy, especially the skirt with the deep side pockets.

Mike and I will be in Ottawa for two weeks in the middle of August (the 12th to the 25thish). I can't wait to visit with you and Joanie.

I love you and miss you!

Ush