A one of a kind suit. In Emerald Green. Size 4. Waist 26 inches.
From the patterns I received, I've sewn a few. From these I've modified. Reducing the depth of the shoulder, moving the dart over, moving the apex, lengthening the sleeve, the body, decreasing the bulk, lining the garment, etcetera. An entire re-modification process.
This is my sample suit and it is for sale. Here are a list of the attributes of the suit:
- 100% Viscose Jacquard
- Hook & Eye closure (two spaced approximately 8cm apart)
- 3/4 length sleeve - great for a long glove
- Fully lined in pretty calico-like fabric
- Softly gathered at front near the side seam (no front darts)
- Below the knee skirt (I'm 5'2")
- Centre back zip with kick vent at hem
- Waist band
- Hip measures (I've a very narrow hip)