Friday, January 05, 2007

Fifteen Minutes Are Adding Up!

My locale Stitch 'N' Bitch is featured in The Ottawa Citizen, January 4, 2007, C9!
That's my gorgeous girlfriend Lesley Buxton. Writer of short stories, produced playwright, and envied cheekbones, check them out!


You see, my first day back to work I had two interviews, the first on the phone and the other in person. The following day I had a photo shoot for the "in person" interview, with the article in the days paper.
Then the following day CBC Television came into the boutique to shoot a mini segment that will be broad casted on January 19th. Living In Ottawa to be debuts on January 15th, 1pm, check it out.
I'm hoping the rest of the year will continue at this pace. Press is press.

1 comment:

moveyourknees said...

Love the article!
I'm a journalism student at Algonquin College, and I am writing a profile on Lesley. I was wondering if you would be willing to talk about her or the Stitch n' Bitch, or the show at the museum. I would love to talk to you. Thanks and take care.