Wednesday, June 14, 2006

TAEKWON-DO World Championships

Since Aja's post on the 10th, I decided to pick up the new magazine Blueprint. Talk about eyecandy! I found the page where Aja's dress was on and looked a little further. On page 121, I stopped. Inspired by the Sari Gueron dress, the kimono type sleeve, hence the comfort and with a $0.99, 100% Cotton Men's XL T-shirt, I created this top:


It says on the back: "Malaysia 2004, ITF TAEKWON-DO JUNIOR AND VETERAN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS"



For instructions, go here: Refashion Wardrobe

9 comments:

Flibbertygibbet said...

Oooh, tell us, how did you do it??? Looks great!
Also want to get hold of your hustle bustle pattern!

kris said...

hey cutie pie! i love it! did you compete in the junior or veteran section, btw ;-)

Nichola said...

you ROCK!

sienna said...

That is GORGEOUS!!

(sorry I missed out on Tuesday...severe lack of time this week - did I miss the babies?)

Marianne said...

THIS is awesome! I'm going scour the cupboard for some stinky old Tee and do myself some refashioning this weekend methinks! Thanks for the inspiration, thanks for sharing ;)

Beth (big geek) said...

I like this!!!! I am so gonna make this! Thanks Miss Twiss!

Peggy said...

That's an awesome old t-shirt creation!

aja said...

Dude, this is awesome. Isn't Blueprint nice? At first I thought it was a little yuppy (no shoes under $300? puh-lease) but it was SO pretty to look at, I couldn't help but love it.

knittingchick said...

Hi, I looove this re-fashioning and want to try it, but I can't quite follow the instructions on the website. I think my computer's too piddling to break up the photos properly. I saw that you mentioned a tutorial in "the support group". Can you send me a link so I can try following that? Thanks so!