Thursday, March 16, 2006

Miss Twiss 2006 Collection part Deux

This is a detail of the side seam lace insert on my Culotte, a low waisted, cropped and slightly flared pant.


This is a detail of the flare at the hem of the culotte.


The slim skirt with lace inserted into the princess line with an independent slip.



Below is a detail of the tacks on the vents which mimic and compliment the jacket. Can you see the left panel is cut on the bias (the grain forms an x)? It is subtle in the photo but this panel is one piece with a deep dart at the waistline.

I find all these different sorts of lace combined make the suit look really interesting.

This week I'll post the growth and challenges of my first attempt at designing a summer sleeveless sweater.

3 comments:

girlwiththeSuper8 said...

This suit is gorgeous - the fantastic little details remind me of Nanette Lepore's pieces.

Twiss And Weber said...

I have NL's perfume and I'll have to check out her designs.. and her prices.

nikkishell said...

Oooh, very nice!