Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Seriously

It has been a long time... But there is a good reason. Here it is! Not only do I have my very own table to draft my patterns at, built just for my height, built just for this space it is in, built for a special purpose, a special part where I can keep my special things.


It's a drawer! An especially wide drawer for my especially long rulers and other stuff.

This is a serious thing! I'll be drafting some serious patterns on this table. I'll be designing serious collections from this table. I will no longer be drafting my patterns at home. I will no longer be sewing my own collection. My baby steps are now toddlers... Which means there will be ups and downs and teeth cutting and growing pains too, but I will persist. Because it's the only thing I'm really good at. Because I am a fashion designer.


Voila!

2 comments:

kris said...

woo hoo!

nikkishell said...

Ooh, check out the fancy schmancy table! Who's a lucky girl!?