Five things I miss about childhood:
- Snuggling into my mom's lap. I'm too big now.
- Pretending. I loved to play with barbies, dressing them, undressing them, dressing them again. Hhmn. I do that now, but the dollies are ladies and they undress themselves. Tee Hee
- Laughing until my tummy ached at sleep overs.
- Canoeing over to, and camping on our island in Northern Ontario, eating wild blueberries and raspberries and running around naked... there were no tan lines on this bod. Burnt marshmallows, fishing with no bait and swimming in crystal clear water.
- Time. The days lasted forever. The summer lasted forever. Visiting family lasted for ever.
Childhood should last longer.