Monday, July 18, 2005

The Dolls of New York

I went to an outdoor concert this weekend. The skies threatened rain, but held back to let the New York Dolls perform.
It was incredible. It was amazing. I loved it.

This is the new guy, I don't know his name (does that matter?), he was so hot. I mean h-h-h-hot.


David Johansen, glammed up to the max; nail polish, bling, cropped top, rock-hard abs. The guy is a sensation!

Here are Sylvain Sylvain with Sam Yaffa (of Hanoi Rocks).

Sylvain is very cool. That old guy can move. He has a style that gives me goosebumps. I love that feeling.

Sam just doesn't do it for me. Though he did sport a pretty good looking hat.

The concert was fantastic.

I was rocked by royal glam.

3 comments:

kris said...

he is indeed hot!

haven't seen any bands in ages - i miss that! summer's always a little quiet around here.

Twiss And Weber said...

K R I S !
The New York Dolls will be playing Norway in August, 6th, I think.

Troy said...

I hope you enjoyed my red dress party photos.