Here's the deal:
- I sell clothing and accessories to customers.
- I organize and implement daily tasks to help run the business.
- I submit & receive orders.
- I design my own line of clothing and accessories for the boutique.
- I see my customers in my clothing and make adjustments when necessary.
- Weekly, I will bring in new items, in a full size range.
There is the learning curve I'm stuck in right now. That won't last long, I'm good for that. It is a time of major change in many areas in my life. And I love it!
This week we are preparing for a great move. The business has been in it's infancy for over 3 years now and it is time to grow up.
In 10 days we will move into a location, just 4 numbers down the street, double the size we are in now. That means, we have to fill the boutique up with double the amount of merchandise and double the amount of customers.
Preparation is key. Things are moving swimmingly. Large advertisements across the city. Merchandise ordered. Basement moved. Office kinda planned out. Store plan, not quite finalized, but we're getting there.
Then there is the unforeseen stuff that always happens. All I can say, I hope it isn't hazzardous to our health.