Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I have Blogger Fever

How cute is this blogger?

www.onmymind.blogdrive.com

This is how it all started: I was on
www.knitty.com and while reading every morsel of the site I found Georgia. Then her blogg led me to:

www.biggeek.knitblog.com

I had to read this one because of the name! Keeping these addresses in my favorites began the list. Ms. Twiss the Eldest calls it a "blog roll". Well that makes sense. Then I couldn't help it, I had to start my own. I have a Blog Roll.

Many of my favorite knit bloggers post photos of yarn, fibre, completed projects, project in action, their backyards, their kids. I promise, when I do it, I won't post pictures of my kids:

Here are a few I enjoy reading:

www.obsessiveknitting.blogspot.com

www.yarnharlot.ca

www.passionfruit.typepad.com

What a gorgeous sun-shiny day we are welcomed to today.

Enjoy and please surf responsibly.

No comments: