Friday, August 04, 2006

KnittingChick

Now I know why most bloggers randomly select a winner for their contests. My big fat idea was to select the best. I love my readers equally, but I will stand by my first claim to choose the most original affliction to the word: CHANGE.

KnittingChick, please send me your snail mail address
so I can pop a pretty crochet necklace into the mail for you.

Now, for a change, heh-heh, it is obvious I'm not blogging as much these days, but I'll be making up for it. I'm knitting up a storm and I'll be posting more of that soon. Please stay tuned.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in the works!

Charity said...

Oooh, can't wait to see what you're up to!

knittingchick said...

Hi! Thanks, I'm so excited about the necklace. I'll email you my snail mail address asap. : )