This is a drawing of the work table I would like to either have built or build myself in order to draft my patterns at work.
I'll need on the table the following:
- It'll have to be 95cm tall. Including castors that stop and start.
- A drawer at one end that can contain my very long rulers.
- A shelf at the bottom to secure the weight and distance of the legs, and to rest my weary and short legs (one at a time) while standing at it.
- A paper dispenser at the other end, so I can just roll off the paper to work on.
- So the table will have to be a little over 100cm long.
- And at least 80cm wide
I'm hoping this won't set me too far back. Have I considered everything?