Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Le Grande Ville de Montreal

Yesterday my troop and I went to Montreal to buy fabrics wholesale. It was fantastic! I am so excited about my latest collection.

I found :
  • 100% Wool black and white tartan from Italy
  • black tulle, think widow, for that extra ooomph in special areas....
  • 85% Wool, 10% Acrylic, 5% Spandex brown donegal tweed
  • 55% Wool, 40% Viscose, 5% Spandex brown plaid
  • Super Fantastic stretch lace with a striping of another lace, soft soft soft tan coloured knit
  • Beautiful lace trim in three widths and textures all in the same colour, tan
  • Wicked sequin trim in matte rose and brushed silver
  • And many other trinkets to give each piece that special touch: like paillettes, beading and pretty pretty buttons

I do look forward to posting illustrations (a la Amelia Raitte) and actual completed items!

No comments: